[OM] Follow up on Zeiss 75-300 for OM

Subject: [OM] Follow up on Zeiss 75-300 for OM
From: j.leonarddesigner@xxxxxxxxxxxx (Jacques Leonard designer)
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 1999 23:27:02 -0500
Hi there,
I would like to thanks Gary, John A., Ian A., François and Richard for your
answers and comments about this lens that I was interested in.
Well, I was interested...
I decided not to buy it, after reading your letters. If this lens had been
a real C.Zeiss lens from Germany, I would have bought it.
Meanwhile, I still have to try the mint Vivitar 90mm 2.5 macro I bought for
$ cdn 175. I think I got a good deal and a good lens from what I read.

Tks again,

Jacques Leonard
j.leonarddesigner@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Visit my web site at:  www.jlda-design.com