Re: [OM] Olympus equipment for sale on the Web.

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus equipment for sale on the Web.
From: Richard Ross <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 1999 09:54:45 +0000
At 17:09 08/11/99 +0100, Chris Barker wrote:
>I think that I offered the same chap £75 for his 35/2 - but received no
reply.
>Perhaps he thought that the offer was derisory ????

There was a message from him in uk.rec.photo.adverts yesterday explaining
that he's been out of the country and the friends he left in charge of his
PC lost a lot of e-mail when Outlook Express crashed.  So this may go some
way to explaining why we've had little or no response from him.  The
original ad is also on the same ng.

Cheers
Richard

Richard Ross