RE: [OM] Stuff from another trip

Subject: RE: [OM] Stuff from another trip
From: "Brian P. Huber" <bphuber@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 1999 20:50:39 -0500
I was in Columbus, OH today and stopped at MidWest Photo.
There wasn't a tremendous amount of product there, a small company had been
through and purchased a LOT of gear to be shipped to Africa.
But, the following were there:
1. OM bellows
2. 50 3.5 macro OK condition, asking ~$125
3. 70-150
4. 28 3.5
5. Winder 1, looked good
6. 3 - OM-10's

Also, in the back section were a few Pen F items:
1. FT
2. F
3. 38mm
4. other lenses I didn't look closely at.

Columbus Camera had only a 35 2.0

As usual, don't pay the asking price at either store!  I just picked up a
35-70 3.6 for C.H. Ling for $125, Midwest was asking over $300.

At another store in the Dayton, OH area, I found an XA with A11 flash in box
for $100, also a Winder 1, $79.

If interested in any items, let me know.  I will be back in Columbus on the
23rd.  I live 20 miles from Dayton.

Brian Huber
bphuber@xxxxxxxxxx

Troy, OH