Re: [OM] ... irritating lug....

Subject: Re: [OM] ... irritating lug....
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 1999 10:44:21 -0500
The only fix is to remove, saw off and  rebuild.  I do this with old style
M15v packs (only you don't have to do the sawing part) ,  tape over hole,
cover hole on the inside with epoxy, remove tape and paint.  This makes the
hole practically disappeare.

John
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South La.  Huntington NY 11743