Re: [OM] Zeiss 75-300 f4 zoom for OM ?!?

Subject: Re: [OM] Zeiss 75-300 f4 zoom for OM ?!?
From: "Ian A. Nichols" <I.A.Nichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 1999 12:14:58 +0000 (GMT)

On Sun, 7 Nov 1999, Jacques Leonard designer wrote:

> Another fellow was selling a few Olympus related equipment. One lens he did
> not have with him but was listed in these OM equipment is a Zoom lens
> 75-300 mm f4, Zeiss lens for Olympus.
>
> I never heard of a Zeiss lens for OM. Anyone of you know this lens?

Didn't Sigma once manufacture a couple of cut-price lenses for Zeiss?
There is certainly a Sigma APO 75-300 and I think it's F/4 (I have one).
Could it be a rebadged one of those?

|  /  | |/-\  |                      Ian A. Nichols                    |
|  \-/| |  /  |                  i.a.nichols@xxxxxxxxxx                |
|             *                    iann@xxxxxxxxxxxxx                  |