Re: [OM] Travel Kit was, Future ADITL events -> voting

Subject: Re: [OM] Travel Kit was, Future ADITL events -> voting
From: "Chris Barker" <christopher.barker@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 07 Nov 1999 07:41:03 +0100
I have read this thread with interest because I have a real problem in making up
my mind what to take on trips (which have not happened very often over the last
2 years with pressure of work).

I generally take 2 bodies, one for snaps on a suitable speed of Fuji print film
(OM1) and and one for slides (OM4).  If there is space, I will put my OM2N with
a B/W film in somewhere in case I am feeling monochrome on a particular day.

Lenses are really difficult, mainly because my favourites are heavy (200/4 and
300/4.5), but also because I like to have a choice every day.  However, I have
just bought 2 end pockets to fit my Billingham 206 bag and the increase in space
is stupendous.  I can probably carry another 4-6 lenses, although the 300 will
just not fit in the end pockets.  My back is really going to take a pounding
;-(.

Chris

~~ ><>
Chris Barker