Re: [OM] [Fwd: Bokeh]

Subject: Re: [OM] [Fwd: Bokeh]
From: "Ron Spolarich" <caesar2@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 1999 08:05:11 -0500
The picture referenced in members.xoom.com is an excellent photo.  It raises
a question I've had about fill flash.  Since I've had a T32 flash head, I
opted to purchase the Power Bounce Grip 2 instead of the F280 for my OM4Ti.
At my niece's wedding recently, I took this new rig with great expectations.
(Don't worry.  My niece wasn't paying me the big bucks to capture this
wonderful moment!  I stood aside while the "pro" earned her keep.)

Anyways, I did not have the TTL cord so I had to use the Bounce's PC socket
cord.  In those photos taken outside under extremely contrasty lighting,
faces were not illuminated enough obviously due to the brighter background.
I would have thought the flash would have been triggered via the PC
connection.  It didn't.  So my question is: How can I force fill flash with
this setup?

caesar2@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Ron & Mary Spolarich
www.mscollectibles.com