Re: [OM] need lens!/now where is Santa Fe?

Subject: Re: [OM] need lens!/now where is Santa Fe?
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 05 Nov 1999 19:29:40 -0700
At 05:42 PM 11/5/99 -0600, Gary Edwards wrote:
>Good for you, Garth - a large fraction of US citizens aren't even aware
>that New Mexico is one of the United States.  Their ignorance provides
>an unending source of humor for a monthly feature in New Mexico
>Magazine.  Breathtakingly
>beautiful state.  I'm fortunate that business takes me there often, and
>that a small kit of OM gear is easy to take along.

Man, I'd love to tromp around New Mexico for a few weeks!  Hard to believe that
many Americans don't know it's one of the states of the Union -- after all,
U.S. Civics classes in high school way outclass any social studies/Canadian
studies classes most Canadian kids get in high school... (a surprising number
of Canadians can't name all ten provinces and three territories).

Garth (also dreaming about going to the Four Corners)