Re: [OM] Travel Kit was, Future ADITL events -> voting

Subject: Re: [OM] Travel Kit was, Future ADITL events -> voting
From: Gary Edwards <edwardsg@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 05 Nov 1999 17:57:59 -0600
On any major trip I always carry a backup (or several).  Usually backup
the OM-4T with the other OM-4T, but if security or hazard is an issue
I'll take a backup body that I am less attached to; a -2N or even a -1N,
especially if it is going to be cold.

For general knocking around or small kit business travel, I don't take a
spare unless I'm shooting B&W as well as slides or something like that.

That said, I have never had an OM body quit on me, and I've never been
caught without spare cells when they quit.  Now, after that boast,  I
expect dire things next week on a business trip to Huntsville, Alabama
on which I plan to take only a -4T. ;-)

Gary Edwards