[OM] Winder 1 & Winder 2

Subject: [OM] Winder 1 & Winder 2
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 1999 18:39:06 +0000

Date: Thu, 04 Nov 1999 20:44:20 -0800
From: nfoltz <nfoltz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Winder 1 & Winder 2

Well Ab Abbinga,

I once had a Winder 1 it used to work well on my OM1n
Now I have a Winder 2 that works well on my OM2s but does not
work on the OM1n.

I remember taking some neat sequences of a Blue Heron landing on the Salton Sea
with a 500 mm mirror telephoto and the Winder1 / OM1n combination.

I think I remember hearing that there was some sort of conversion for Winder1 to
Winder 2 capability but it was quite some time ago.

It was fun to lock up the mirror and use the Winder 1 to take photos without
the mirror flopping up and down !

-- Hank Hogan <hogant@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
    http://flzhgn.home.mindspring.com/indexc.htm