[OM] ADITL2 color comments

Subject: [OM] ADITL2 color comments
From: Acer Victoria <siddim01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 1999 19:46:56 -0800 (PST)
Erm, I viewed the ADITL2 gallery, finally, this evening, and was
impressed.

However, viewed on two or three different monitor/computer combinations,
some photos seems overly green, with a subtle green hue to most others.

Just me? I for one, scanned and corrected brightness/contrast on my
submission on a gamma-correcter monitor to match the print, yet that's one
of the greenest photos I've seen. So it must have been the monitors I was
on, a 17" viewsonic and a 21" Hitachi, set to 5500K and 5000K
respectively.

Anyone else? Also, if the submittors have time, please look again,
particularly the photogs of Autumnal Serenity I, the moonlit landscape,
and the lotus flower. I posted questions re. chro. aberration (?), color
shift, and chro. aber. again (not sure if that's the term to use).

Thanks, both to George and to all the others who submitted and did
scanning duty.

/Acer "steppenwolf" Victoria
--
Whole Sort Of General Mish Mash         <http://student.ucr.edu/~siddim01>