Re: [OM] [OT] WARNING. Off topic P*nt*x question

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] WARNING. Off topic P*nt*x question
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 1999 13:53:54 +0000
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 1999 09:47:09 EST
To: olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You can su*bscribe to the Pentax list and ask questions there. Unbelievably,
the mail volume there is higher than here:
The Pentax list archives are at:
http://discuss.pentax.com/pipermail/pentax-discuss/
The Pentax mailing list FAQ (little if any repair stuff):
http://www.tfkp.physik.uni-erlangen.de/~ralf/photo/PDML/FAQ.html

One thing for sure is that they have no John Hermanson. There are constant
complaints about factory repair jobs. Good luck. I seem to recall John saying
that a high G impact might cause a circuit board crack so I would go over it
with a magnifier if all the usual connection inspection routines fail.

Warren