Re: [OM] Problems with Olympus America

Subject: Re: [OM] Problems with Olympus America
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 1999 13:25:51 -0500
The people in parts are up to the guills in part orders, picking parts from
literally thousands of parts drawers.  So, when someone calls without a part
number, it makes much for work for them.  Also, they are not technicians, so
they are most likely not going to know what you're talking about unless you
have a part number handy.  JMO

John
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South La. Huntington, NY 11743