Re: [OM] ADITL2 - and future ADITL events

Subject: Re: [OM] ADITL2 - and future ADITL events
From: "Charles Loeven" <cpl49@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 1999 20:45:24 -0800
===Me too!

I wasn't too keen on one or two of Olaf's categories for future ADITLs on
first reading, but now I think it's a good range and that the ADITL is a
good spur to go and attempt something outside one's usual rut.

Regards,
Keith Berry (Birmingham, England)=====

My input is.... now that we did the 50mm theme I am open to anything.
We started basic and now can go all guns blasting.
I would like to see a more frequent posting.  If it is a burden on George
or anyone else I will be patient and wait for winter or spring.

On further comment, I really like the Starburst photo and would like to see
that in a catagory other than ADITL.
I wonder out loud "could we do ADITL on the equinox and more open themes
at other intervels?

Charlie L.