RE: [OM]adjustable extension tube

Subject: RE: [OM]adjustable extension tube
From: Dylan Sutton <dsut4392@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1999 19:40:10 +1000
Catmaster wrote:
> How do you know that I didn't get it for free? I never mentioned how I
> obtained it.
> Besides, I didn't know you could buy anything Oly for $5.
> Catmaster

Don't feel too bad, catmaster.
The extension tube is the only thing that goes so cheap, that's probably why you
got done over...easy mistake to make. Hope you didn't pay too much more than $5
though, because they're not Y2k compliant...you better get some heavy use in
before Dec 31 to get your money's worth. Tell you what, I'm thinking of starting
a little museum of curios of the 20th C. How about come Jan 1 2000, just to make
you feel better, I take it off your hands for $10, and pay your postage? You'll
feel much better when you have that embarrassing little toy out of your camera
bag.
Dylan

PS Wayne, nice fish you just caught, even if he does think he's a cat;-)