Re: [OM] pinhole OM

Subject: Re: [OM] pinhole OM
From: Gregg Iverson <giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1999 23:39:55 -0400
I believe it's for the tremendous dof.  The pictures almost look like a
view does when looking at it with the eye (our brains ignore that only
part of the view is in focus at any time).  This is especially good for
situations with both close foreground and backgrounds that need to be in
focus, and for close-up work, as when John mentioned the model
railroading.

Gregg