Re: [OM] pinhole OM

Subject: Re: [OM] pinhole OM
From: Pauls0627@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1999 11:31:14 EDT
In a message dated 10/28/99 11:26:55 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
wright@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> I presume you had film in the camera for this
>  >test? If not, then the results won't be indicative of the true exposure,
>  >since the meter is reading off of the black pressure plate and not the
film.

>  >

>  nope, no film, just fooling around in the camera bag.

Without film or one of the grey cards that fit over the pressure plate, your
exposure will be off significantly. Try it with film and see what the results
are. I suspect they will be much closer to sunny 16. I would guess at leasta
stop or two.

And yes, you should be able to use the exposure compensation dial, as long as
you are not at the extremes of the ISO range of the meter.

Anyone have the web address of Calumet?

Paul Schings