Re: 2[OM] Eat your heart out ,was [OM] tripods, again.

Subject: Re: 2[OM] Eat your heart out ,was [OM] tripods, again.
From: Paul Tierney <paul@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1999 12:57:46 +0100
>Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 09:47:01 -0400
>From: Gregg Iverson <giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: Re: [OM] Eat your heart out ,was [OM] tripods, again.
>
>Maybe you could weld a threaded post to the helicopter.  It has a great
>deal of mass.  Depending on where you weld the post you could get some
>interesting effects.
>
>Gregg

I know this is a ;-) thread but just for information, when I had the
opportunity to photograph from a helicopter the pilot politely pointed out
("I don't want to tell you guys how to do your job, but....") that 'copters
suffer from high frequency vibrations. He said to use a minimum shutter
speed of 1/1000. We did and it worked.

Paul Tierney

- www.modus.co.uk - web design and publishing, domain names & mailing services.