[OM] OM-4 for Sale

Subject: [OM] OM-4 for Sale
From: "Chip Stratton" <cstrat@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 20:29:21 -0500
Since my 4T hasn't died from its adventure in the sea, and my original OM-4 is
doing just fine, I've decided to sell my #2 OM-4.

This camera is recently back from a $150 CLA at John Hermanson's Camtech, where
a problem with the advance lever & shutter mechanism was addressed, and now all
is working perfectly.

It is very clean, with all caps and covers, and very minimal brassing. There
are some paint chips off the back. URLs for pictures are below:
http://www.ionet.net/~cstrat/pics/OM4_002.jpg
http://www.ionet.net/~cstrat/pics/OM4_003.jpg
http://www.ionet.net/~cstrat/pics/OM4_004.jpg
http://www.ionet.net/~cstrat/pics/OM4_005.jpg

This OM-4 does NOT suffer from 'battery eating' problems, with its current draw
running at about 15 ua while 'off', which is about 40 0.000000e+00ss than the
older OM-4
I am keeping (for sentimental reasons!)

I am asking $400.00 + shipping & insurance. That may seem high for an OM-4, but
having just come back from an expensive CLA, its a bargain. I would strongly
prefer not to ship out of the USA, but I might be convinced otherwise.

Please respond to me off-list if interested or with any questions.

Thanks,
Chip Stratton
cstrat@xxxxxxxxx