Re: [OM] Eat your heart out ,was [OM] tripods, again.

Subject: Re: [OM] Eat your heart out ,was [OM] tripods, again.
From: "imagineero ." <imagineero@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 23:56:32 PDT

Erm, just how heavy /are/ these tripods that I hear about people not
wanting to hike with them?

/Acer "steppenwolf" Victoria
--
goosnargh.sig

I don;t know about the imperial system, (we use metric in aus) a typical full size aluminuim tripod with a 3 way head weighs in around 2.75-3.00 kilos. Full on heavy duty pro models (mine stays at home) can be around double that. mine is almost 6 kilos. I would never carry any tripod weighing more than 2, my camera weighs too much already.