Re: [OM] Zuiko 180/2.8 Test

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuiko 180/2.8 Test
From: "C.H.Ling" <pling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 1999 22:09:35 +0800
>I was fairly certain it wasn't you, but thought perhaps it was your
>wife (which would make you a lucky man).

Oh shit! just not looked careful enough and got the wrong interpretation!

"lucky man" ? In most cases there will be not much different when a girl
become your wife.

>> The photo was taken
>>on a flower show, before it was open to public, the TV broadcast company
>>here arranged a photo contest with some TV stars for posting. I have
joined
>>that activity for two years but never submit any photo, just for fun.
>
>VERY nice shot - looks to me like you've done a lot of portrait work.
>
>BBB

Thanks! actually I shoot such still portrait for less than once a year, but
some years ago I like shooting fashion show, it was very challenging for the
OM equipment as you have to use manual focus and the flash sync speed is
only 1/60s. Besides that most of my shots are for my own family.

Last year I learned some friends from the Internet and we are starting some
other pursuit such as insect, street documentation, scenic... and I also
like to shoot building (both internal and external), which is an easier
subject to find in Hong Kong.

C.H.Ling