[OM] OM Goods for Sale (Zuikohlism cured)

Subject: [OM] OM Goods for Sale (Zuikohlism cured)
From: WKato@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 1999 02:41:30 EDT
I found a couple of lens on my travels that someone in the group might be
interested.

1. Zuiko 28 to 48 zoom in fairly good condition. Glass seemed to be clean on
cursory inspection, one tiny black speck on an inside surface, cosmetics were
good, smooth focusing and diaphragm action OK.  I got the owner down to $150.
If anyone is interested in this plus all costs and a small finders fee for
me, please contact me off line.

2. Zuiko 24/2 for $200. This is a user with a bent filter rim (not too bad
and can probably be straightened-maybe 1.5 mm off of a true circle) and some
coating rubbed off on the rear element. Cosmetically on the ugly side but
diaphragm and focusing are smooth.  With the same provisos as #1 above.

3. From my own stuff I offer the following 62mm filter 4 lens kit with the
range of 28 to 300 with mnacro (all take 62 mm filters) consists of Tokina
ATX 28-85/3.5-4.5 Multicoated (8/7), Vivitar 90/2.8 1:1 macro, Vivitar Series
1 70-210/3.5 Multicoated (8/8) and Tokina 300/5.6 Multicoated (8/8).  all for
$300.00  This makes a good traveling kit and represents the best zooms in
their ranges from third party mfrs.  The Tokina ATX zoom was supposed the
best 28-85 they made, The Vivitar 70-210 was also the best in its range (but
may have been bested by the 2.8-4 version). The Tokina RMC 300 is just
slightly less sharp than the Zuiko 300/4 at f8. The Vivitar macro had slighly
less sharp resolution figures than the 90/2.5 Series 1 macro when they first
came outl  I will also throw in these 10 62mm filters: (1) Hoya circular
polarizer, (2) Chromofilter neutral density grad B1, (3) Chromofilter neutral
density grad M1, (4) extra Hoya skylight filter, (5) Vivitar 4+ close-up, (6)
Vivitar 2+ close-up, (7) Vivitar 1+ close-up, (8) Spiralite yellow, (9)
Fotomate Orange, (10) Hoya HMC multicoated red filter, and (11) a brace of
stack caps to hold them all together.  For the time being I don't want to
separate this set because it took me years to bring it together.

Of course, please contact me off-line if interested.

Warren
-taking the cure