Re: [OM] Re: [OT] Use of remarks (was Green Flash)

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: [OT] Use of remarks (was Green Flash)
From: WKato@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 09:47:28 EDT
In a message dated 99-10-20 09:19:35 EDT, you, Garth, write:

Thanks Garth-you've summarized my mixed metaphors well. Being third
generation, there's very little native Japanese left in me now, other than a
love of sushi and love of Olympus (finallly we now return this OT stuff full
circle back to cameras).

BTW, the Pentax list had a biographical thread where everyone described what
they did for a living and who they were. It was quite interesting, not that I
would suggest doing it here. It's more fun to figure out people bit by bit,
instead of "My name is Warren, I'm a Zuikoholic and I work for a workers'
compensation insurance company ...."

Warren