[OM] For Your OM and Zuiko Enjoyment

Subject: [OM] For Your OM and Zuiko Enjoyment
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 1999 21:59:48 +0000
Recently finished puting together web page with photo tour along the "Canal
Walk" through White River State Park in downtown Indianapolis:
  http://www.geocities.com/kd7xg/canalwalk/canalwalk.html

It's a compilation of photographs taken during three trips to the park over
the past couple of weeks (inbetween the rains).  All but two were taken
with an OM-10 and Manual Adapter (two were done with a Contax IIIa).  All
but four were with a 50mm standard lens.

Nope, the ADITL II submission is not among them, but there is one in
particular I wish I had taken about three weeks earlier!

Enjoy!
-- John