Re: [OM] ... graduated fliters...

Subject: Re: [OM] ... graduated fliters...
From: WKato@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1999 22:18:41 EDT

> Dear friends,
>  How do U meter with a graduatde filter fitted on. ? Read somewhere that U
>  are supposed to meter the landscape, then recompose and shoot. Is this
>  correct ?
>  TMLee

If you have a spot meter, I would move the grad up and down and meter each
section. With these measurements in mind, I would take my best shotdepending
on the center of interest in the photo. If you have an averaging meter you
can meter with the filter off and then add the exposure adjustment or you can
do what I do--bracket.

Warren