Re: [OM] Re: Anyone dealt with a nikondave repair manuals?

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Anyone dealt with a nikondave repair manuals?
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1999 09:18:40 -0400
"nikondave" claims he has the "ok" from Nikon and Canon etc. but most  in
the bis bet he doesn't.  Also, he says the "manuals arent copyrighted
anyway..."  Most of the manuals will be incomplete, not including updated
parts lists (there are dozens for just the OM-1).

John
Camtech / Olympus Service since 1977
21 South La., Huntington NY 11743-4714
516-424-2121     http://www.zuiko.com