[OM] The OM System Lens Handbook

Subject: [OM] The OM System Lens Handbook
From: Norm <normc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 12:02:03 +0100
Hello List

The thread about "The OM Way" reminded me that I have a copy of "The OM System
Lens Handbook" sitting on a shelf
here.  I'm currently in the middle of uprooting my life and moving to WA from
here in the UK (getting married, but
that's another longer story). Consequently, lots of stuff to ship/store/sort
out/dispose of/trash.

So, if anyone would like this really rather sumptuous (softback) book,
featuring works by many well-known
photographers and lots of Zuiko technical info, I'm very willing to part with
it.  I'd rather see it go to an
appreciative home than the local used book shop, so it's offered to the list.

Somehow, an auction seems inapproriate here and I'm really only interested in
the cost of shipping to wherever it ends
up.  For me it was a lucky find at a car-boot sale anyhow, so I paid very
little for it.

So I'll throw it open to the list.  Anyone want it and if more than one, what's
the best way to decide who?

Regards

Norm.