[OM] Millenium Flying Fantasy

Subject: [OM] Millenium Flying Fantasy
From: WKato@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 03:51:34 EDT
I was thinking about what to do for the Millenium (or false Millenium) and
whether or not we should delay ADITL-3 a few days until then. I further
thought it would be nice to catch the first sunset in year 2000.  It just
happens that the island of Tonga sits in an eastward bulge in the
International Date Line. What say we all go celebrate New Years there,
charter a high wing single engine plane with drunken pilot and take the first
sunrise photos at 10000 feet? Do you think we could sell such a photo? I've
never sold any photos at all.

I would take my winders, 21/3.5, 28/2 and 50/1.8 and hope for gently clouded
skies.

Warren
-awake and alert in my Olympus fantasy flight simulator