[OM] Tamron Lenses FS

Subject: [OM] Tamron Lenses FS
From: Skip Williams <skipwilliams@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 21:30:45 -0400
I've decided to part with my two Tamron lenses to pursue an Olympus Zuiko 35-80/2.8. So I'm putting them here, on Photo.net, and on the Newsgroups.

They are both Adaptall-II lenses, which means that you can use them with any of the manual focus cameras that Tamron supports, which includes Canon FD, Contax/Yashica, Contax MM, Fujica AX, Fujica ST, Konica AR, Leica R, Mamiya ZE, Minolta Maxxum, Minolta MD, Nikon AI, Nikon w/Prong, Olympus OM, Pentax Universal, Pentax ES/Spotmatic Pentax K, Pentax KA. Praktica, Ricoh XR-P, and Rollei

1. Tamron SP 35-80 2.8-3.5 LD Zoom w/rubber hood. This is the later version, purchased around 1994. Sharp and contrasty. Shows normal use, I'd rate it an 8+. Glass is unmarked and clear, no fungus or significant dust. Comes with Adaptall-II mount for Olympus-OM. 62mm filter. $150.

2. Tamron SP LD 28-105 2.9 Zoom w/tulip hood. This lens is the latest, ED/LD-glassed zoom from Tamron. Very sharp and contrasty, much better than my older SP. CONSTANT F/2.8 aperture, no change during zooming. This is a professional lens. Purchased new ~9 months ago when they first appeared on the market. Comes with Adaptall-II mount for Olympus OM and leather pouch case. 82mm filter size! New at B&H $835.00. My price for a near mint lens is $625.00

Skip