[OM] OTF Auto Flash on manual mode...

Subject: [OM] OTF Auto Flash on manual mode...
From: "Babis E. Mavridis" <mavridis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 02:01:26 +0300
Hello all,
I like to ask if you know (and I am sour that you do) how the OM4Ti work
with the F280 when shoot in -manual mode- (manual for the OM4Ti) but in the
flash is selected the "super FP" for speed > 1/60, or the "normal" for speed
< 1/60.
The OTF Auto Flash still work ? and try to give the properly light ? or  the
results is not controlled like the "manual" mode on flash.

What happened with the F280 and OM3Ti that is totally manual and mechanical
shutter control ? I read on a brochures that the OTF work with the OM3Ti. So
it's work the same with the OM4Ti in manual mode ? and what someone must do
to take a photograph in manual mode ?

The F280 flash still give information for correct exposed if the OM(3-4)Ti
is on manual mode, as he dose in auto mode ?

Thank you all in advance.
Babis Mavridis