[OM] Question on film advance crank trim plate

Subject: [OM] Question on film advance crank trim plate
From: Dan Lau <dlau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 1999 21:48:54 -0400 (EDT)
I asked about removing the film advance crank previously,
and now I have a follow up question.  I've come across a
trim plate for the film advance crank that has the letters
<E.P> in chrome on the top (the field is black) and I
wonder if anyone else has seen it and know what it means.
John Hermanson said he has seen it also, but does not
know what it means.  The trim plate is a flat black
aluminum disk that fits into the cavity on the top of the
film advance crank retaining screw.  Because this part is
shared with other OM models, I suppose this <E.P> may also
show up in various models.  Does anyone have any ideas?
        -Dan