[OM] misc. OM for sale/trade

Subject: [OM] misc. OM for sale/trade
From: "james olson" <james_olson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 1999 12:10:59 PDT
Hello, I have a few things I'd like to sell, or trade if possible. (I need a T-32 flash......or....)

i have:

An OM-1n, in 8 (?) condition, everything is working fine, but a working, used camera. $75

1 OM eyecup, in the box. $7

The remote sensor for the quick auto 310 flash, as well as a 10 or 15 foot sync cord. $10

Various Olympus vision age issues, i think # 2 and 4 are real issues, and i have good photo copies of issues 1 - 8 or so. i don't know a value, but i'd like someone to have them. they are heavy combined, so shipping may be a few dollars.

1 leather camera case for an old Leica Screw mount camera, in great shape. $15

1 Kodak EC stackloader (for loading bricks of slides into kodak projectors.) $25

1 Zing 35mm neoprene case that fits OM's well.  $8

And I'll mail along the following if someone needs them.

1 58mm Cokin "P" adapter.

1 49mm Cokin "A" adapter, with 3 misc. filters.

I am not horribly concerned about profit, so if you need it, send me an e-mail, and trade, or whatever!

james.