[OM] Scanners for negs/slide with a sane $$$

Subject: [OM] Scanners for negs/slide with a sane $$$
From: elvis3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 1999 20:42:33 -0600 (MDT)
Hi All,

Looks like I am about to take the plunge into digital hybridization.
Looking into getting a scanner to scan negs from my OM (see Olympus
content!!:).I see that Olympus has a scanner.  Was wondering if anyone has used
it and
what the quality was like?  Was thinking of the HP Photoscanner but would
like to keep all things in the family. Any other recommendations?

Elvis