Re: [OM] F280, ...

Subject: Re: [OM] F280, ...
From: "Giacomo Trottier" <giacomo@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 1999 11:41:06 -0400
No, I meant that the flash would just illuminate a strip of the scene, in
time with the shutter, concentrating it's light just in that strip, like a TV
screen. It would take some fancy synchronisation, as well as some kind of
optical guide to concentrate the flash's light in a strip or scanning point
that moves in step with the shutter curtain, with the strip width varying
with the shutter speed. I hear that gravity can bend light.