Re: [OM] If part is still available no problem [was: replace front eleme

Subject: Re: [OM] If part is still available no problem [was: replace front element?]
From: PCACala@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 1999 09:04:50 EDT
Cc: omtech@xxxxxxxxx
John H. writes:

re: 85-250 Zuiko
<< I will check with Olympus and let you know. >>

What could really help us is to find out what lenses DON'T have front
elements available anymore.  I have a few lenses that I use which have benign
chips out of the front element (including a 100mm f/2.8 SC with a chipped
rear element).  I know that this sort of cosmetic blemish isn't going to be
noticed in my pictures, but for resale purposes it would be nice to fix them
up.  I'm sure that others are in the same boat, too.

Gary Reese
Las Vegas, NV