Re: ADITL was Re: Sv: [OM] <OT> ADITL3 preview <G

Subject: Re: ADITL was Re: Sv: [OM] <OT> ADITL3 preview <G
From: Acer Victoria <siddim01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 09:57:03 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: "olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
On Thu, 30 Sep 1999, Motor Sport Visions Photography wrote:

:In a message dated 9/29/1999 Acer Victoria <siddim01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
:writes:
:
:<< You can see the last edition of ADITL at
:http://www.whitneygallery.com/Olympus >>
:
:The site comes up: "That page does not exist on this site" Interestingly
:enough it is hosted by an ISP in my own home (Santa Cruz, CA. USA)
:called Cruzio...

Oh? Perhaps it was taken down to be replaced by ADITL2. I've CCed this to
George, but he's in Hawaii at the moment.

:Do auto racing shots count towards submission? Just curious...

ANything with the 50mm Zuiks is game for this particular edition of
ADITL. You may consider entering the other photos to the Olympus
unofficial web gallery, hosted by Garth. URL is
http://www.taiga.ca/~gallery

/Acer "steppenwolf" Victoria
--
"Nothing left to win / And nothing else to lose."               --U2