Re: [OM] Silicon Film (formerly Imagek) listens, but doesn't answer!

Subject: Re: [OM] Silicon Film (formerly Imagek) listens, but doesn't answer!
From: *- DORIS FANG -* <sfsttj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 08:55:07 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 28 Sep 1999, Hans van Veluwen wrote:

> - What is your favourite camera?

    The one in my hand at the moment.

> - What is your favourite lens?

    Depends on what I'm shooting...but I do favor the 28 & 35 focal
lengths. I do love the Nikkor 28/3.5 and my OM 28/2.8.

> - What is your favourite politician?

    A dead one.

> - What is your favourite cigar?

   An unlit one.

> - Did or didn't you inhale?

    Pffffffft...  What was the question again ?

> - If you did, was it before or after?

    During.

> - What is your favourite S*V?

     Where's my barf bag ?

> - Is N*k*n a better brand than C*n*n?

     Sometimes.  But Canon has a clear edge with the IS technology with
their lenses.

                               *= Doris Fang =*