[OM] Pentax users on the list?

Subject: [OM] Pentax users on the list?
From: Ken Norton <image66@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 09:11:45 -0500
Are there any Pentax users on the list?  I have a friend who is interested
in getting rid of his kit and I'm trying to help him out a bit.

Pentax ME-Super
Pentax K1000
SMC 85/1.4 (hubba-hubba)
SMC 50/2
SMC 50/2
Vivitar RL 28-135 3.3-4.5??? zoom
Vivitar 3500 flash
Other odds and ends.

Everything appears to be in good condition and I didn't find any fungus on
the lenses.  The 85/1.4 is a beautiful lens and has me drooling...  Just
maybe I'll pick up a zuiko 90/2...

Please contact me offlist.  The seller is a good guy (preacher), but I'll
probably end up brokering the sale for him.

Ken Norton
Image66

image66@xxxxxxx