Re: [OM] Olympus Resources on the WEB

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus Resources on the WEB
From: "Keith (R.K.) Berry" <keith_r.k.berry@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 01:02:07 +0100
Elmer Brum wrote:
>...I guess what I'm asking for,  is suggestions of web links to include on
my
>site...

Below is the collection from my 'Useful URLs' doc page. I've spent a week
designing my first website then another week trying to access it from TWO
ISPs' freepages. It seemed to go to them, Virgin Net and Which? OnLine, o.k.
using WS FTP LE, but I just get "site not found" messages whenever I try to
log on to them.

Regards,
Keith Berry (Birmingham, England)
keith_r.k.berry@xxxxxxxxxx

-----------------------------------
The Olympus list is at http://zuiko.sls.bc.ca/swright/olympuslist.html.

MC/SC coating list on Lee Hawkins? site that includes serial nos.:
http://brashear.phys.appstate.edu/lhawkins/photo/photo.shtml

The Unofficial Olympus OM Sales Information File (by Hans van Veluwen):
http://www.veluwen.demon.nl/om-sif.htm (main site)
http://members.xoom.com/veluwen/om-sif.htm (mirror site)

Gary Reese?s Olympus lens tests:
http://members.aol.com/olympusom/lenstests/default.htm

Skip Williams? eBay Zuiko closing prices URL:
http://www.skipwilliams.com/Zuiko_Ebay_History.htm

For Zuiko info: http://www.datasync.com/~farrar/zuiko.html

The Unofficial Yoshihisa Maitani & Olympus Cameras Homepage:
http://members.xoom.com/maitani_fan/home.html

A site containing the specs on all the flashes in the photo group:
http://www.mcs.net/~smp/photo/flash.htm. It is a part of Sal Piro's larger
site on all the equipment groups: http://www.mcs.net/~smp/photo/oly.htm

The Olympus Photo Gallery: www.enable.org/~gallery (Garth Wood)

A Yahoo club for Olympus Cameras and Users.
http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/olympusmount (David in Perth)

For a few .PDF (Acrobat) files on Olympus equipment:
http://www.heier.com/olydocs

http://www.craigcamera.com/newrep.htm. for reprints of the OM-1, 2, 2n, and
10 manuals

Olaf Greve?s page is currently fine-tuned for the 1024x768 (or higher)
resolution, with 16-bit (or better) colours:
http://members.xoom.com/olaf_greve

Olympus 35RC camera: http://www.jetlink.net/~cameras/olyrc.htm and
http://www.twodimes.org/oly-1b.html