[OM] RE : sexy photos - a change of topic (not to be taken too literal l

Subject: [OM] RE : sexy photos - a change of topic (not to be taken too literal ly !!! READ JOKE)
From: "Williamson, Michael" <Michael.Williamson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 10:40:25 +0100
Hello everybody,

I want to share with everyone an ongoing project which I believe is breaking
new ground in glamour photography!
"CUTTING EDGE AVONT-GUARD PHOTOGRAPY FROM MICHAEL.WILLIAMSON"

Its called "snap your naked girlfriends/wife without their permission, (when
there're unsuspecting)" type photography.

Typical locations for "grabbed snaps"

        (1) When they are in the bath.
        (2) When they are half-asleep on a Saturday morning in bed.
        (3) When they are dressing.

There are two ways this "breaking-new-ground" photography can be themed:

        (1) subjects change over the years .... as your girlfriends
(boyfriends?) change.
        (2) snatched shots ... same wife or girlfriend over months or even
years.
`

Equipment:
        Take it from me; this type of photography is quite hazardous for
your camera body and lens.

        (1) I suggest a OM 10, 20, 30 with T20 flash. These bodies are
cheap. 50mm or 28 F3.5/2.8 advised.
        (2) Expect to be splashed when the subject is in the bath
        (3) Expect to have wrestling match with camera.
        (4) Expect to have camera smashed.
        (5) Expect to have film pulled from camera / spool.
        (6) You may have to agree, at least verbally that you will not
process the film.
        (7) One-nighters tend to be quite ugly / ugly (er), this in itself
is hazardous for the lens!
        (8) In theory at least, you women should get better looking over
time, as you self-actualize (mazlow).

Suggested Method:
        (A) The best method I have worked out so far is to run into the
bathroom (on a Saturday morning) a couple of times with         a camera and
flash with no film loaded, and snap a few off. When your girlfriend starts
WWIII, open the camera  back and proudly announce "I was only joking". Make
her ranting look foolish.

        (B) Follow this up the following Saturday.

        (C) Finally, load real film in the camera, and snap of a good
half-a-dozen briskly, but with a smile on your face.

        (D) Get the films processed and hide the results.

        (E) In my experience, when you change girlfriends, you are best to
completely destroy the old prints. Keep the     negatives, for a later
reprinting.

        (F) Choose a good private lab; not one of those who scroll the
developed prints in front of the shop for all your "other       girlfriends
/ relatives / friends" to see.

        Following the above method will enable you to get together with your
other male friends, and have a bit of a snigger. I      would only do this
with girlfriends you don't intend on marrying.. The last two lines are NOT
APPLICABLE TO photos of         your wife !!!

        It will also produce about 6 sequented images from when you first
burst in to the bathroom:
                (1) A relaxed shot (bathroom)
                (2) Suprise as she turns to the camera
                (3) A look of horror
                (4) Arms and legs waving towards camera, with a intense look
of agression.
                (5) Final shot... may contain out of focus snippets as you
are punched, water on lens, kicked in the £"$$£.

        ** Perhaps others on the list can comment on any "in house" glamour
photography they may have dabbled with ???      Perhaps you all had more
luck than me when you try "but honey, you're as good as any of  the girls in
my porno mags,  ..... would'nt you rather me take pictures of you, than buy
a new mag every week"

"WorldSecure Server <equitas.co.uk>" made the following
 annotations on 09/23/99 10:45:35
    Equitas Limited           33 St Mary Axe, London, EC3A 8LL, UK
please notify postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  and delete the message and any