[OM] infrared

Subject: [OM] infrared
From: Chris C <yj.canavos@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 02:08:28 -0400
I've been thinking of trying my luck at infrared photography as of
late.  does anyone have any advice to dispense on this topic?  I
borrowed a couple of books from my local library on the subject and
although they offered a good overview their main focus seemed to be on
showcasing the work of the authors.
        I was wondering what type of exposure times I should use (the books
gave generalities on this topic).  Also, can I develope this film with
the same chemicals I use for my usual black and white film?