[OM] Get this ****** SUV Garbage off the list!!

Subject: [OM] Get this ****** SUV Garbage off the list!!
From: Dylan Sutton <dsut4392@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 16:14:07 +1000
Can everyone please take this SUV crap off the list? Some of us subscribed to
read OM stuff! OT humour/general interest is fine but this has got pathetic...
Dylan "stick your bigotry where it fits" Sutton
PS to save some time, pack your bigotry in the back of your SUV before you drive
it up there. There's plenty of room for all your guns, jingoism and patriotism
in there too.
PPS any flamage by email please. I may take some time to reply to it (I'm off
sailing the barrier reef  for a week on friday, then a conference the following
week:) but if you're really nasty I'll be sure to get back to you.