Re: [OM] Re: [OT] SUVs, peace

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: [OT] SUVs, peace
From: "Gregg Iverson" <giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 21:35:38 -0400
Oh, I like your imagination.  Are you available for some Halloween fun?
I'll bring the salt/weedkiller to write messages in people's yards too.

Seriously, one time I wrote a scathing message and put it under the
windshield of an unmarked car in a handicapped parking spot.  After I
walked away I saw a severely handicapped individual walk to the car and
read the message.  Last time I do that!

Gregg

<snip>