Re: [OM] Re: a camera emersed in salt water is gone it will never work a

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: a camera emersed in salt water is gone it will never work accura...
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 07:21:59 EDT
In a message dated 09/21/1999 4:52:52 AM EST, tox1@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> We Olympus-users should stick together, and not bring bad rep. to the brand.

VERY good point. What one person does can cause a lot of bad feeling toward
the Olympus brand whether it's salt water dunked bodies, battery hog bodies,
etc. One should always be up front about the condition of the item, we seem
to be hung up on the cosmetics (Mint !) and not on the performance.

And I know SOMEONE will just have to point out that....
If the brand suffers enough bad publicity, the used prices we Zuiks pay to
support our habit will go way down!

Regards,
George S.