[OM] Zuiko Prices in Melbourne.

Subject: [OM] Zuiko Prices in Melbourne.
From: "Williamson, Michael" <Michael.Williamson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 10:47:56 +0100
Cc: "'Wayne.Harridge@xxxxxxxxxx'" <Wayne.Harridge@xxxxxxxxxx>

        Wayne Harridge,

        Can you please give me an idea of typical 2nd hand prices of the
better F2 ish lenses for the OM system in Melbourne at the moment (general
ballpark figures you have noted... if not actually available right now) ? I
am returning to Melbourne on the 7th of October and want to know if they are
cheaper there than here (London). I have included some typical prices in the
UK. Exchange rate today is £1 GBP = $2.5 AUD. Obviously if they are cheaper
here, I will have to get my butt into gear in the next 10 days. You can
include a few cheaper lenses too for comparison even through I already have
them (sigh!)
         ie: 28 f3.5 (I paid £50 for mint cond), 35-105 (F3.5-4.5 - I paid
£140 mint cond).

Typical Prices found in UK at : http://www.mxv.co.uk/stock/olympus.htm

Thanks,

Regards,

Michael Williamson.

"WorldSecure Server <equitas.co.uk>" made the following
 annotations on 09/21/99 12:02:25
    Equitas Limited           33 St Mary Axe, London, EC3A 8LL, UK
please notify postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  and delete the message and any