Re: [OM] Re: a camera emersed in salt water is gone it will never work a

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: a camera emersed in salt water is gone it will never work accura...
From: "Vem Då" <tox1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 09:12:13 GMT
Good point George!

Just what I thought when reading the suggestion of selling a damaged camera.

It's OK if you go with open cards and tell the buyer that the piece has been swimming in salt water or something like that, but just to sell the camera without saying anything is just unthinkable!

We Olympus-users should stick together, and not bring bad rep. to the brand.

To everybody - Go with open cards, it's best for everybody. And it will make you sleep good at night!

Best from Sweden
Tobias Andersson.

> A camera emersed in salt water is history. The mere fact that it fires is a > miracle. I would sell it on ebay and perhaps you can get $200.00 for it ,

Nice sentiment- screw something up beyond repair then dump it on some
unsuspecting pigeon....
I'm making a mental note to never buy anything on e-bay that You're selling!

George S.