[OM] ADITL

Subject: [OM] ADITL
From: Denton Taylor <denton@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 19:14:22 -0400
Was this the big day? I hope so...

Anyway, I thought the 50mm limitation was cute... I figured I would stick
to the real spirit and use the ol' 1.8. As I blew the dust off it <g> I
also figured, hey, what the hell, if we;re going retro, I'll go all the
way, and instead of the 4t I should use the OM1.

Yeah, a real dose of nostalgia from the time I (and many other amateurs)
posessed only a mechanical body and a 50 1.8.

It actually felt good to do this again... no fancy lens, no fancy body, and
no fancy meter! Just that huge clear viewfinder! Anyway it was a good day
as I was out and about seeing clients in midtown Manhattan, so I pressed
the Oly into duty as a real street camera. Well, an M6 it ain't, but I
think I did some good things... managed to shoot a whole roll of chromes...
hopefully the meter will be up to the task!

Regards,
Denton Taylor

Photogallery at www.dentontaylor.com.
Panoramas and Immersive Imaging at