Re: [OM] Calculator panel for T32

Subject: Re: [OM] Calculator panel for T32
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 08:58:15 -0400
The little tab in the upper right corner is not a switch (even though it
looks like one) it is only a spring loaded tab that keeps the panel from
rattling around.  Ex: All the panel does when you flip it over to full TTL
is push the main switch over to full manual.  No other electrical contact or
switching is done.

John
Camtech / Olympus Service since 1977
21 South La., Huntington NY 11743-4714