[OM] AF lenses was: Vs: Introduction -Reply

Subject: [OM] AF lenses was: Vs: Introduction -Reply
From: Mike Stoesz <mstoesz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 1999 21:53:50 -0600
Good evening to all;
Speaking of AF lenses, I have a Sigma 28-70 AF zoom for trade.  I am not really
familiar with this lens but it must select its own aperture since there is no
selector or scale.  It has 3 electronic pins on the mount end and no real way
to conveniently manually focus.  Someone make me a trade offer--50f1.8 or
focusing screen or ???

Best to all, Mike