RE: [OM] Powerful MD2!

Subject: RE: [OM] Powerful MD2!
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 1999 23:25:57 -0700
From: Wayne Shumaker <shumaker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I recently acquired a MD 1. I like it, does 5fps and is lighter and smaller
than the MD 2. However, it is like a winder 2, no counters, etc.. Has anyone
ever had a problem with it ripping the film out of the container?

It hasn't ripped the film out of the container, but it routinely tears the notches out, providing me with an inadvertent multiple-exposure, and providing my photo-finisher with a jammed developing machine!

: Jan Steinman <mailto:Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
: Bytesmiths <http://www.bytesmiths.com>
: 19280 Rydman Court, West Linn, OR 97068-1331 USA
: +1 503 635 3229 (voice) +1 503 675 9012 (fax)